Job Responsibilities PDCA SUPERVISOR
To monitor each work from each lawyer which listed on PDCA check list to ensure the availability status of each job that can support lawyers in completing the work in accordance with the specified time.
- To compile a PDCA checklist in the form of Legal Affairs dashboard for submission at the end of each month to the Chief Legal Officer
- Analyze and check the completeness of PDCA checklist to ensure the availability of data at each stage of the work of each lawyer
- To coordinate with each lawyer regarding the status of outstanding work to update the PDCA checklist.
- Analyze and prepare the record sheet of each lawyer that the availability of the performance report of each lawyer.
- Analyze and ensure the collection of the monthly report of all the company's lawyer submitted to the Chief Legal Officer as a job evaluation.
- Conducting the process of signature request for legal documents Directorate to ensure every document signed in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- Ensuring completeness of the data and working documents on file prior to closing for every job that is handled by a lawyer.
- Organize registration training / seminars and sharing sessions for lawyers to support the improvement of the competence of lawyers.
- Ensuring filling all documents Know Your Customer (KYC) to be stored properly (hardcopy and softcopy) so that data is easily found if needed.
Job Requirement PDCA SUPERVISOR
- Bachelor Degree in Library Management with min GPA 3.00
- Have experience as Document Controller, preferably in Legal Services
- Good documentation management skill
- Outstanding computer skill, especially Ms. Excel