Job Responsibilities PDCA SUPERVISOR
- To compile a PDCA checklist in the form of Legal Affairs dashboard for submission at the end of each month to the Chief Legal Officer
- Analyze and check the completeness of PDCA checklist to ensure the availability of data at each stage of the work of each lawyer
- To coordinate with each lawyer regarding the status of outstanding work to update the PDCA checklist.
- Analyze and prepare the record sheet of each lawyer that the availability of the performance report of each lawyer.
- Analyze and ensure the collection of the monthly report of all the company's lawyer submitted to the Chief Legal Officer as a job evaluation.
- Conducting the process of signature request for legal documents Directorate to ensure every document signed in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- Ensuring completeness of the data and working documents on file prior to closing for every job that is handled by a lawyer.
- Organize registration training / seminars and sharing sessions for lawyers to support the improvement of the competence of lawyers.
- Ensuring filling all documents Know Your Customer (KYC) to be stored properly (hardcopy and softcopy) so that data is easily found if needed.
Job Requirement PDCA SUPERVISOR
- Bachelor Degree in Library Management with min GPA 3.00
- Have experience as Document Controller, preferably in Legal Services
- Good documentation management skill
- Outstanding computer skill, especially Ms. Excel